Broadcast on Wed. 13 October 2021
The intelligence function is the ‘eyes and ears’ of any organization, supporting not only established physical security programs, but often other initiatives such as guarding against reputational risk. Analysts may find it challenging to handle the growing list of corporate security responsibilities, such as business continuity and resiliency.
Many analysts realize they can provide more value with insights that guide business decisions but may not understand how to position themselves to make those contributions.
Fortunately, many corporate security leaders have built forward-thinking intelligence programs that deliver meaningful results and have expanded to support a growing mandate.
Our panelists will explain how to take a strategic, measurable, and future-proof approach to building an intelligence function.
We will reserve time at the end of the broadcast for audience questions.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Identifying top focuses & priorities for your intelligence function
- Developing a phased approach to expanding your intelligence function
- How intelligence can guide business decisions
- Assessing intelligence providers and other technology
- Ryan Long, Co-host of The Business of Intelligence podcast
- Michael Mallard, Co-host of The Business of Intelligence podcast
- Phil Harris, Co-founder and Chairman, Topo.ai