Job Opportunity – Alpharetta, GA or United States West Coast
Topo.ai is widely recognized for developing the best threat intelligence platform for global security operations. Our flagship product TopoONE is the premier Common Operating Picture for managing multiple intelligence streams, ensuring a rapid and compliant response to critical events. Topo.ai is composed of highly successful serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a winning culture. Our technology team is world class, and you will be selling a product that is far superior to anything on the market today.
Who You Are
The most important attribute you will bring to Topo.ai is your values. We have a fantastic culture built on personal integrity, work ethic, a strong desire to succeed, and the respect of our fellow employees, customers, and partners.
Your general job responsibilities consist of the following:
- Develop a strong understanding of the security industry, target buyers, domain knowledge, products, and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Provide a consultative, solution selling approach to each new prospective customer.
- Develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual contract value.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business in our CRM.
- Travel as required.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Minimum of 5+ years enterprise software sales experience selling into large commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Security Operations.
- Experience selling into C-Suite.
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent Internet research and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Formal sales training.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Experience selling into the security industry (preferred).
Why You Should Join Us
- Significant earning potential for those who can exceed their assigned quota
- Company health, dental, and vision plan for employees and dependents
- Company short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent care
- 20 days annual PTO
- Equity grant in the form of stock options
- Supportive leadership and coworkers
- Hybrid in-person and remote working environment
To apply, send your resume and cover letter here.
Topo.ai is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Topo.ai are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.